Wednesday, June 18

Welcome Back Tori and Dean!


I'd been looking forward to last night for a while! Why? It was the start of season three for Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood! I LOVE their show. I've been a faithful fan since the very first episode. I'm super excited that she's pregnant again (although this news is very old). I can't wait to see their new baby girl. Liam is such a cutie, so I know their daughter will be gorgeous! I was never a big Tori fan until this show. I've never watched a single episode of Beverly Hills 90210. However, I'm now a loyal Tori and Dean fan! I was so thrilled about the new season that I watched the episode twice! Poor Bobby was miserable!

On another note, I've been thinking about getting a new haircut. When I went in May I just had it trimmed because I couldn't decide what I wanted to do with it. Well, problem solved thanks to Tori. I loved her hair cut on the show last night! So, I'm going to make an appointment and chop it off! Thanks Tori!

4 comments:

Jamie Grizzle said...

I was wondering if that show was any good. I might give it a try. I love shows about young married couples with babies. Does it come on E?

Sylvia Grace said...

Actually I think it comes on Oxygen. New episodes are on every Tuesday night @ 9. If you love young married/babies then this is your show! Check it out and let me know how you like it!

Layla said...

I just want you to know I watched this today just for you.. And shockingly enough, I really want to read that book now! AHH! I hate when the shameless advertising works.

Sylvia Grace said...

Haha I told you it was good! Yes, I wouldn't mind reading it either!