Tuesday, June 24

Trying my hand at blog designing......

I've decided to try and design layouts for my blog. Now, I'm just starting out so don't be too harsh of critics! How did this all get started? Well, my girlfriend Layla added a super cute layout to her page over the weekend (see Ordered Chaos). I had no idea that you could get ready made backgrounds. So, I started browsing. I came upon several that I liked- only problem was they wouldn't have matched my previous blog heading. So, I decided to do some research on designing headings. One website mentioned ways to create your own. One way suggested was through a program I have on my computer. So, I stated playing around and this is what I came up with......
For the teacher in me....


I actually applied this to my page and did the entire blog in black and white. It was really cute...although it only lasted about twenty minutes. It was good until I created.....
This one!


Although, I really like this one! Maybe for next week!

Another version.....Possibly my favorite!
Still playing around.....Okay, this could be my new favorite. I think I'm getting addicted to blog designing. I'm going to end up changing my blog daily if I keep this up!

Other designs coming soon!

2 comments:

{Amanda} said...

sylvia, you've really got the hang of it! too cute =)

Sylvia Grace said...

Thanks!