Friday, June 6

Hey, 'You've Got Mail'



Last night we were couch potatoes! I love spending the evening on the couch watching movies with my husband (those nights are few and far between). What made the night extra special was that Bobby let me pick the movie. So, we watched one of my favorites, 'You've Got Mail'. After the movie was over I began thinking about how much I love Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. Tom is one of my favorite actors! I envy Meg's hair! Short and a bit curly! The movie made me want to go out and open my own children's book store! It's a sweet movie with no graphic scenes (which is hard to come by these days!) If you've never seen it then you definitely need to put it on your to-do list! I highly recommend it- but then again, I love any movie with Meg Ryan or Tom Hanks in it! So, I salute you, Meg and Tom! I hope you continue to star in great movies!

No comments: