Saturday, June 21

My Love of Autumn


Fall is without a doubt my favorite season! There's just something about that time of year that warms my soul. October is my favorite month, but November and December are close behind! I love carving pumpkins, the crisp, cool air, football season (even though I don't go to many games), and of course the gorgeous Autumn leaves! Spring and Summer are not bad seasons, but I love wearing coats, gloves, sweaters, and scarves. Lately I've been so impatient waiting on Fall to come around. I love starting back to school, raking leaves, decorating (Autumn and Christmas are the only times I really decorate), and getting ready for the holidays! It seems the more I miss Fall, the hotter and more humid these Summer days get. Oh well, I know my time will come around soon. In the meantime, I'll continue to wish away this Summer. One request though, Fall please hurry and don't be late!

1 comment:

Layla said...

Listen, I hate to burst your fall get-a-coming bubble, but according to the new Bud Light Lime commercial summer doesn't come until you have one. Now I don't know about you, but I don't drink. Therefore, summer will never come so fall will not come...

Oh, and I know you don't drink either... looks like fall isn't coming so quickly after all... lol