Friday, February 28

Friday Five



{One} Sewing For My Sweetie
I spent most of my extra time this week sewing tees and warm weather lovelies for Mary Grace. I made her entire winter wardrobe and loved seeing her in my creations. I have purchased her some cute little frocks already, but she needed some adorables made by yours truly.




{Two} Vincent Camuto 'Ellen' Flat
I am obsessed with this shoe and must have it. I would wear the snot out of this little lovely.
http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/Shoes/Shop/Womens/Designer/FlatsLoafers/PRD~2900545VCELLEN/Ellen+Flat.jsp?cm_mmc=Search%20-%20Google-_-PLA%20Basic%20Campaign-_-PLA%20Primary%20AdGroup-_-AutoTargets&ktid=311-000000&gclid=CLP7kM2Z77wCFUdk7AodbU4ANg


{Three}Spick and Span
I mentioned a few weeks ago that I did a major purge of my house. Well, yesterday I did a bit of Spring cleaning. I washed baseboards, windows, dusted ceiling fans and shutters. Today every sock is mated and every dish is washed, just in time for a gorgeous weekend!


{Four} Mani & Pedi
While doing a bit of shopping this week, I let Mary Grace pick out two new nail polish colors so we could get our piggies and fingers ready for Spring-like weather. She chose 'watermelon' and 'ballet slippers' from Essie. Of course I tried talking her into putting the light pink on her fingers, but oh no, she insisted on the bright watermelon. She is something else, I tell you. She loves her 'preeeedy' nails, as she says it.




{Five} Emma
There is a lady that works at Chic-Fil-A in Meridian. Ya'll, she is one of the sweetest souls I think I've ever met. We stop by at least once a week for lunch and to let Mary Grace play, and Emma is always so kind and helpful. She and I have chatted a few times and I just adore her. So kind, helpful, and a sweet spirit. The next time you stop by, look for Ms. Emma :) This type of service is why we always go to Chic-Fil-A!


This weekend will be full of sunshine and beautiful 70 degrees. Bob's mom {better know as Granny to Mary Grace} is coming down for a visit. Bob and I are planning to spend tomorrow at the races together. It has been over two years since I've been able to hang out with him in his element, and I'm very much looking forward to spending the day with the perfect man for me :)

Happy Friday!
What are your plans for this weekend?

 photo Signature3.png





No comments: