Wednesday, February 19

Hump Day Hodgepodge




No Time For Sickness
There is much to do on my list today, though I'm not sure how much of it will be accomplished due to this nasty cold me and the wee one are battling.

I don't really feel bad, just a scratchy/raspy throat, aggravating cough, and low grade fever. The little one, though, is really battling this mess. It has moved into her chest and she was up most of the night coughing. She finally went down around 5 this morning and is still sleeping. After a long night like that, I'm thankful I can spend the day in my pajamas.

Please lift us up in prayers!

Sweet Pea Swap
Tomorrow is sweet pea swap drop-off day and I haven't tagged not one single item. This is a major must-do today. For those of you who are unfamiliar, Sweet Pea Swap is a consignment sale that takes place every Spring and Fall. It's a great way to sell outgrown outfits, and a great way to stock up on new little lovelies.


Glorious Weather
The little one and I have spent the last two days outdoors as much as possible. I love having lunch with her on the back porch as we listen to the birds and watch Louie play. We have spent most of our time in the sandbox- it has been a great investment.


Happy Wednesday!
  photo Signature3.png

No comments: