Friday, February 7

Friday Five

Oh, Happy Day. It's Friday, lovelies!

Before I get to this week's Friday Five, I wanted to again mention the domain name change for my blog. I changed it on Monday, and since have had several people ask if I've closed my blog, because they can't find it. :) Have no fear, the ole blog is still going, just at a different URL, so please bookmark the new location.


One. Oh, Spring... please hurry
Excuse me while I complain just a bit about how tired I am of this crazy weather. It wouldn't be so bad if it would just stay cold, but it goes from snowstorm, to 70 degrees and wonderful, back to snow flurries. The little one and I have had just about all we can take of being cooped up indoors. We are ready for some fresh air and sunshine! Too bad the groundhog saw his shadow....

Two. Country Time Strawberry Lemonade
You will always find a pitcher of lemonade in our fridge- especially pink lemonade. I saw this and decided to give it a go. It's so good :)


http://thefrugalgirls.com/easy-crockpot-recipes

Three. Crockpot Yummies
I was browsing Pinterest looking for simple, easy Crockpot recipes. I came across this website and it's chocked full of recipes. I plan to try the Dr. Pepper BBQ chicken {my husband is a Dr. Pepper addict} and the Orange Chicken. Yummy! I love that they don't require a zillion ingredients, too.



Four. Tickets 
Our plane tickets to Nicaragua were purchased this week. Knowing that we have tickets makes it seem so much more real. I cannot believe I'll be in a foreign country spreading to Gospel in a few months. I am so excited and cannot wait to experience God on a mission field.


Five. Lovely Locks
Lately I've been thinking of cutting a good bit off of my length. It's beginning to get a bit Rapunzel- Esque. I can't decided what I want to do, but something needs to happen soon. I haven't had a trim/cut since October 1.  I want something long enough that I can still pull it up or or curl it, but shorter so it's less hassle. Here are some ideas I am tossing around.
Shorter Locks



We are looking forward to a fun weekend. Tonight is family movie night, tomorrow we are off to do some much needed shopping in Meridian, and Sunday we are having a fun little party for my Mom who will turn the big 50! She's a travel nurse and has been working off, so we haven't seen her since the first of January. We are so excited that she is coming home for the weekend.

 It's going to be a fun few days full of my favorite thing: family.

Don't forget to click on the logo below and check out other bloggers who have linked up.

Happy Friday and Helloooo Weekend!
  photo Signature3.png


2 comments:

Joy said...

I'll have to check out that link for the crock pot recipes. I have a feeling in a few weeks, I'll be needing something that I can throw in there and it be ready when the Mr comes home from work. I'm also thinking about some freezer meals, so if you see any links for that, let me know! Yes, the weather. Oh the weather needs to quit having these mood swings. We didn't get as much of the snow flurries yesterday as Mdn, but we did see some.. and it was COLD. And that's coming from a prego person! I'm loving the Bullock look... I think that would look good on you! Happy Friday, and thanks for linking up today. Y'all have a great weekend!!

Karli at Girls Traveling said...

you absolutely cannot go wrong with any of those cuts. love them. i made the terrible mistake of cutting my bangs two months ago and want to punch myself. guh. yay! showing some linkup love. new reader! whoop! karli - http://farmerbell.blogspot.com