Thursday, February 13

First Haircut


Sweet Mary Grace and I spent the morning at the beauty shop getting her first haircut, and a new do' for Mommy.

It was bittersweet. I've dreaded her first cut because it means she is becoming a 'big gurh' {as she says}, but I also look forward to doing things like this with her.

I love being part of these moments with her.

My Sweet Savior knew what he was doing when He gave me a daughter.

I was quite surprised at how well she did once she warmed up to Amy. At first she wasn't too excited about a new place, but after watching me get my hair cut, she realized it wasn't so bad after all.

Although we just barely nipped the ends, it was still a big deal for this Mommy. Amy saved me some to put in the baby book.

Be still, my heart.


   photo Signature3.png

No comments: