Tuesday, January 21

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice

Yesterday my dear friend, Chickadee, had quite an exciting day!

It's time to stock up on dresses, hair bows, bloomers, and all things pink!

That's right, Baby K is a darling baby GIRL!


I was so excited I could hardly stand it. After hearing the news we immediately headed into Gymboree to buy Baby K some much needed pink! Of course, I ended up buying her the sweetest little spring dress and cardigan {with a hair bow, of course}- in blue. :)  I love dressing baby girls in blue! No worries though, Baby K now has several sweet little girly, frilly, pink outifts!

I have been team pink all the way and was so excited see that little one is indeed going to be a frilly, sassy girl!
Now the fun begins! I cannot wait to start planning a girly baby shower :) And it's time to get started on the essential monogramming!

Chickadee has been my very best friend for the last 8 years. We've been through everything together. She was there for me every step of the way during my pregnancy. In fact, I found out I was expecting at her home. She knew before anyone. I've seen the Lord pour out so many blessings on her life in the last few years, and I am so blessed to be part of this special time in her life.

June cannot get here fast enough!

 photo Signature3.png

No comments: