Tuesday, January 7

Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake

We have a dinner date tonight with our pastor and his sweet family and I am in charge of dessert. I decided to make a recipe that Bob's Nannie uses- a chocolate chip bundt cake.

Ya'll, each piece is a slice of heaven.

After getting the recipe from her this morning, I thought I'd pass it along. It's easy to make and is sure to be a hit everytime.

Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Ingredients
  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 1 3.9 ounce package of instant chocolate pudding mix
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 3/4 cup water {I use milk instead of water}
  • 3/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 4 beaten eggs
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips
Directions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Combine yellow cake mix, pudding mix, sugar. Add in water {or milk}, vegetable oil, eggs, sour cream. Fold in chocolate chips. Bake for 50-60 minutes {depending on your oven}. I've also seen some topped with powdered sugar- totally up to you. Serve and enjoy!

I hope everyone is staying warm today!
 photo Signature3.png

No comments: