Friday, January 3

Five on Friday



My inner-self is doing her happy dance. It's Friday! You know what that means, another fun link up!
Here we go...

One. Family Time
I have been spoiled by having my husband home so much lately. He was off the week of Christmas and most of this week. Mary Grace and I have enjoyed having the man of the house around!

Two. Celestial Sleepytime Herbal Tea
My name must have been on the nice list after all since Santa did in fact bring me a fabulous Keurig. I am in love. How have I gone so long without one? Anywho, this lovely little tea has helped me combat a crazy bout of insomnia lately. It's sooo yummy and is a perfect way to unwind before bed.

Three. Dance Moms
Dance Moms is my one guilty pleasure. I know it's reality TV and a total waste of my time, but I have been an avid watcher from the beginning! Needless to say, I was oh so happy  to see the season premier this week.

Four. Back to Normal
It felt so good to pack all the Christmas tinsel and magic away until next year. The hubby and I spent an entire day indoors purging the house of old toys and other non-essentials. We even ventured outdoors one day to tidy up the yard a bit. While we had a wonderful Christmas season, it's feels good to get back to normal.



Five. Sew Much Fun
I signed up for a super fun little sewing class tomorrow. One Saturday each month they spend a day making little girl lovelies- tomorrow we are making a cute little light hooded coat. Perfect for Spring {which I hope is just around the corner}.



Coming up next week: our holiday recap, a fun little recipe, and other happies. See you then!

Happy Friday!
 photo Signature3.png

No comments: