Thursday, March 20

Spring Bucket List {2014}

Great news, lovelies: Today marks the official first day of Spring!

Oh, happy day indeed.

Spring is one of my favorite times of the year. New life abounds everywhere, and the world seems to wake up and come alive. One day the world is gray and dreary, then it seems to turn green overnight. I love the anticipation of beautiful, warm, sunshiny days and a fresh start.

As always, I wanted to make a little list of all the fun things this season has to offer that we want to enjoy. This list involves a lot of time outdoors, soaking up the sunshine.


Spring Bucket List {2014}


  • {Read the Bible} Lately I've been craving the Word. I want to know Him more. I read the Bible daily during my study time, and I meditate on the Scriptures He shows me. But for the next three months, I want to read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. Every. Single. Word.
  • {Focus on Jesus} I want to focus on Jesus and His sacrifice for me. I want to start preparing my heart for Easter, and what it truly means.
  • {Grow a vegetable garden} I couldn't keep weeds alive if I tried, so this should be interesting. My husband and I have it in our heads to grow a garden. Like, a full scale garden. We're talking tomatoes, cucumbers, peas, butter beans, squash, okra... this should be interesting.
  • {Plant flowers} Mary Grace and I planted seeds in our little seed starter mini greenhouse yesterday. She loves watering them!
  • {Have a picnic}
  • {Fly a kite} I'm thinking the beach for MG's birthday will be the perfect time for this!
  • {Feed the ducks} Mary Grace goes bananas when we drive by the lake and there are ducks. I want to take time to get out of the car, feed them, and watch my sweet one enjoy the moment.
  • {Visit the zoo} A friend and I are talking about taking our little ones to the zoo together. A zoo trip + friends = FUN!
  • {Open the windows} I've already done this a couple of times lately, and there's just something about having a warm breeze blow through your home.
  • {Find a four-leaf clover}
  • {Watch the bumblebees}
Happy Spring!
   photo Signature3.png

No comments: