Friday, March 7

Friday Five


{one} Movie Date
I have a fun little movie date with a sweet friend {I need to come up with a pseudonym for her}. We are going to have dinner then watch Son of God. I am so pumped about seeing this movie and, of course, spending time with my sweet friend.

{two} Breakfast With A Friend
My neighbor invited Mary Grace and I over Wednesday morning for breakfast and a play date. We showed up in our jammies at 9:00 and before we knew it 2.5 hours had passed. We both loved visiting with our sweet neighbors and will miss them when our house sells/we move away. Until then, we have agreed that breakfast dates should be a weekly event.

{three} My Five Wives
Okay, you all know that Sister Wives is my guilty pleasure. They had a special showcasing this new family a few months ago, and I told Bob that I hoped they would give them their own show. Well, my wish has been granted! The new season premiers Sunday night. While I don't agree with polygamy, it is still fun to see how these families work together.

{four} The Little Couple
I guess this week I'm going to blab about television shows. I love the Little Couple and enjoy seeing how they are building their family through adoption. I adored the new season premier where they met their new daughter, Zoey. I teared up several times during the episode. So heartwarming!

 
{five} Half Marathon Wishes
My running partner is tackling his second half tomorrow. We ran our first half together in the Fall, and I feel so sad that I am not running this one with him, too. I will be sending many prayers and well wishes his way as he runs 13.1!

That's all for today, lovelies! I am getting ready for a busy weekend: movie date tonight, doughnut sale for our Mission Trip Saturday morning, and lots of family time with my two loves :)

Don't forget about the fabulous time change this weekend. I'm so looking forward to more daylight in the evening. More play time, running time, gardening time :)

Click on the Friday Five logo below to check out other bloggers who have joined in on the fun!

Happy Friday, Blogland!

  photo Signature3.png


No comments: