Wednesday, March 5

Last Month To Be One {Birthday Plans}

Today marks the one month countdown until our sweet Mary Grace turns two.

Where oh where has the time gone, I ask.

I cannot wait for her special day so we can spoil her even more than usual ;)

We are doing things a bit against the norm for her special day. Instead of a big party, we decided to take her on a fun little beach trip.

Last year I went a bit over the top and we gave our sweet girl a wonderful first birthday party. But we know that, really and truly, when they are this little the parties are mainly for the adults.

I know by next year she will start wanting parties so she can have all her little friends over, eat cake, and celebrate. This year she is still so little that she really won't know what the big fuss is about, so we decided that as a family we would take a little trip to the coast.

We've booked our condo and all I have left to do is make her birthday outfit {of course ;) } and order her cake {we will take it with us for her special day}, and craft a cute banner.

Oh my, this is so much simpler than planning a huge party! Maybe she will ask for a beach trip every year!

I'm going with a Mickey Mouse theme, and have decided on the 'Oh Two-dles' idea for her cake and outfit {if you watch Mickey Mouse clubhouse, you'll totally get this}. I'm also thinking of making a cute banner to hang up, which I could also use for her 2nd birthday pictures.

Oh, TWOdles



I can't believe I'm already planning for her second birthday!
  photo Signature3.png

1 comment:

Chelsea Busby said...

I LOVE the Mickey Mouse Stuff! Emmitt's second birthday was Mickey Mouse and I had so much fun with the stuff you can get for it! :)