Thursday, March 6

BIG Birthday Surprise

Miss Mary Grace is going to be one happy, happy girl when she walks outside and sees this sitting in our backyard!

You will soon be able to tell we have a kiddo just by driving by our house :)

I am beyond thrilled, so much so that you would think it was my birthday surprise! Mary Grace loves to 'wiiing' {in her language} and when it's warm, we are constantly going to the park.

Those days are over. We will soon have a park of our very own. She already loves being outside playing on the porch on in the sandbox, so I know it will be a battle getting her to come inside every day. Oh well, we will have great tans and lots of excercise.

We browsed several different sites comparing sets, prices, shipping, etc. We always liked the display set in Sam's Club, so I ended up ordering one similar to the display from their website. We decided on the Saratoga Cedar Swing Set by Backyard Discovery. The fact that it was on sale and had free shipping to our home made it a bit easier to decide, too. It has two swings, a glider, monkey bars, a playhouse on bottom, a covered snack stand on the back, a fort on top, and slide. I went ahead and added a toddler bucket swing, also, since she is still to little to use the big kid swings. So. Much. Fun!

I do feel bad for my husband and father-in-law who have the lovely job of putting this monster together. I think MG and I will have a girls day out of the house that day :) 

Big Birthday Surprise



 photo Signature3.png

1 comment:

Oddball Mind said...

Mary Grace is going to love it! She's gonna freak out when she sees it!