Friday, March 28

Friday Five

This has been one of those weeks that just flew by, and I am sitting here sipping coffee, smiling, and thinking to myself  "well hello Friday".


I just realized that I haven't posted one. single. thing. all week.

My apologizes. Truthfully, there really hasn't been anything glamorous or note-worthy happening in my world lately, so I figured I'd spare you from having to read pure random posts that are rambling and full of blah.

{one} Antique Windows
A friend of mine was working on a little project that I fell head over heels for- it involved turning old windows into picture frames. Too cute and I am totally stealing borrowing her idea- but I am giving her the credit :)



{two} In Bloom
The world is in bloom and I am in love. Green is one of my favorite colors and it's starting to pop up everywhere! I especially love seeing the daffodils and Bradford pears in blossom.


{three} Speaking of in bloom....pollen!
I loathe pollen. Just this afternoon I had the urge to open my windows, enjoy the warmth, and let the fresh breeze blow through my curtains. That lasted all of 20 minutes, then I saw a fine yellow dust covering my just cleaned furniture. Boo to you, pollen. You ruin everything {especially my porch cushions}.


{four} Rehab Addict
I love a good flip, and this girl is one of my faves. She doesn't just flip homes, she restores them to their natural state. If you haven't seen her show, you are missing out. It inspires me to do things like #1 above :)

{five} Spring Clean
Not to long ago I blabbed out my adventures cleaning out my closets and purging my home of unecessaries. On Monday I decided that since we were stuck indoors due to the cool temps, I might as well be productive. Ya'll, I drank some Spark and became a cleaning machine. I climbed ladders and dusted ceiling fans, polished kitchen cabinets, steam cleaned chairs, scrubbed and cleaned out the pantry and fridge, mopped, cleaned bathrooms. I even washed all the decorative pillows on the couches. All this after getting up at 5:00 and running 4.5 miles. My husband married well. :)

Today marks one week until we leave for the glorious sand, sun, and salt water at the beach. Let the countdown begin.

You know what to do- head on over and check out Joy at The Sowell Life's Friday Five, along with others who have linked up.

I have a fun little special coming up on Monday. Be sure to check back :)

Happy Friday, lovelies!
   photo Signature3.png



2 comments:

Oddball Mind said...

Girl I need some Spark! Or you can just come help me unpack and clean in 2 weeks!

Brianne said...

1) I love that old window idea. I saw it on Pinterest but don't have any old windows...or room in my apartment even if I did.

3) Pollen is killing me

4) The houses she restores are in MN which makes me love that show that much more cause I'm from there originally.