Saturday, June 27

Let's give a warm welcome to......



My dear friend, and kindred spirit, T, has plunged into the world of blogging. We spent yesterday afternoon discussing sewing and building blogs. I'm super excited that she's started journaling her life. This chickadee is amazing- she's a home school mom with THE most beautiful and talented girls, she's a painter, sewer, cook, and the list goes on and on! She's extremely crafty and always amazes me with her extraordinary amount of talent. She is also a very strong Christian- one whom I seek advice from often. I'm so very lucky to have her as a friend- and I look forward to reading her posts.

So, all of my faithful bloggers (and blog stalkers)- take a minute and check out her page. I've also liked her under my fellow bloggers. I promise that after reading about her for a bit, you'll get hooked!

T- thanks for the mini sewing lessons! I cannot wait for our trip- we're going to have a blast! =)

No comments: