Saturday, June 13

Bad News on a Saturday Morning

This morning one of my fellow teachers, Honey Cup, called to ask if I had heard the terrible news. I hadn't so she begins to tell me this horrible story of how our school had been burned.

Gasp.....

What? What? Say WHAT?

I looked online and saw the video... sure enough, someone intentionally busted out several widows and caught our principals office on fire! Just the day before someone broke into the building, stole a few items, and wrote graphite on the walls.

Please be in prayer for my principal and my school. My principal's office was completely destroyed- she lost everything. Other offices were damaged along with our copier, fax, laminator, and all of the other office equipment.

I've heard rumor that we may not have the summer enrichment program. I hope so badly that we do- this was the first time our school was having this type of program.

My question is this: Who could possibly do such a thing?

Follow this link to a watch video of the fire, courtesy of WTOK news.

Follow this link to view an updated video.



No comments: