Wednesday, June 10

All I want to do....


.......is sleep like a baby the whole night through!


Lately I've been suffering from bouts of insomnia. The first few days of Summer break I could go to bed at 10 and sleep till 12 the next day! I've always been able to sleep that good-- I never had to worry about not getting adequate beauty rest. Now, I can't seem to go to bed at all.....

Monday night I slept for about 2-3 hours...

Last night I slept fine.....

Tonight, I'm wide awake -- again. Maybe it's just my nerves....

I was really hoping to get my beauty rest tonight because in the morning I have my oral comps exam for my Master's degree. It's at 11:20 and I really don't want to be groggy with bags under my eyes.

Alas, I'm sipping a cup of 'Surrender to Sleep' lemon chamomile tea (with honey, of course) and doing a bit of reading hoping that will put me to sleep!
Maybe......


+
will =



No comments: