Friday, June 12

I may have found a way to occupy my sleepless nights.....

Once again I'm wide awake past midnight...... darn that insomnia!

Here's the first kitchen towel I've made with my new sewing machine. There are a few imperfections, but I'm getting the hang of it. I haven't used a sewing machine in years! Plus, I need to restock my sewing basket with thread.... as of now I only have 6 colors.
Baby steps..... I'm taking baby steps.



I found this super cute fabric and bought it in red and green. I love the birds and flowers on it!



I'm hoping to make new curtains for my classroom before the summer enrichment program begins. The only problem will be finding the time to make them.

I'm hoping my friend T will give me a few lessons on making children's clothes - she is a sewing and embroidering expert! She makes the cutest outfits for her girls. Maybe I can learn a few tricks before we have children of our own!

No comments: