Wednesday, June 10

Celebrity Bloopers

I don't know about you, but I love it when celebrities show they are really human by messing up every now and then!

Last night my good friend Chickadee told me to find the following videos on YouTube. I did and they were hilarious!

The first video is a clip of Brett Michaels singing at the Tony Awards. Notice the large drop down backdrop that takes Michaels out! Hilarious! I think he actually broke his nose during this ordeal! Too funny! He was singing and trying to be smooth....... he's smooth all right! Maybe it's funny to me because I've never liked him that much anyways! Hmmmm...... I wonder if any of his Rock of Love ladies were there to help him up! Ha! If you turn the volume up, you can faintly hear it when he hits.....






This second clip is from the MTV Movie Awards when Kristen Stewart drops her award, doesn't know what to do or say, and eventually runs off stage! She was trying so hard to give a good speech...... which was mumbled and included her scratching her head! I love how the Moon Man behind her picks it up....... and how they show a clip of someone in the audience laughing at her! Can we say.......AWKWARD!



No comments: