Tuesday, March 31

Fetish

I have a serious shoe fetish.

I can't help it.

I'm a woman..... need I say more?


Today I popped in my favorite nail salon and had a manicure/pedicure to help myself relax. It was soothing to my soul to sit and read my newest book, The Boleyn Inheritance, have my feet massaged, my back massaged, and sip a great cappucino!

Ahhh........

Okay, back to reality!

Afterwards, I visited my favorite shoe store. Big mistake! It's a hole in the wall store, but you can get amazing deals on yellow box, volatile, crocs, sperry's, BCBG's, and much more. I have yet to manage leaving without a new pair of shoes!

True to form I picked up two new pair. Including today's purchases, I've aquired seven new pairs of shoes in the last three weeks! I'm out of control! Ha!

I love these Volatile flats! Too cute!

I tried to find a pic of the other pair! Sorry!
They were black flats that are too adorable!



Oh, I found these the other day while browsing through the mall.

No comments: