Sunday, March 8

My 100th Post

Happy 100th Post!

How fitting that my 100th post is about one of my favorite Springtime delights......

Crawfish. Mudbugs. Crayfish.



Whatever you call it- I love them!

After all, it's 'The Lobster of the South'!

My Daddy and I love Spring because that's when we get to chow down on some crawfish. We usually go to Bimbo's restaurant (yes, that's actually the name of the place!) for the 'all you can eat' crawfish special. (They lose money on us because we can stay and eat for a good 2 hours!). Unfortunately, they haven't had any yet and my Dad and I couldn't wait any longer. I tried a place in Butler called Bama Crawfish.... they were delicious. I purchased 6 pounds- and by the time we finished, there wasn't a crawfish left! We spent about an hour chowing down on some good ol' Bama Crawfish!

It doesn't end there.

Next Saturday, Daddy and I are going to the huge Crawfish Festival in Meridian. All you can eat crawfish, live music, free pepsi, and a good time! I'll definitely post pictures of the event! I'm looking forward to spending the day with just me and my Daddy- doing what we love! Eating!

Mmmmm..... my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

That reminds me.... I need to go and get my ticket for the festival.

No comments: