Saturday, March 7

Sun-Kissed Skin

For years I've been a tanning bed regular- especially during the summer time. I hate how it makes my skin feel, so for the past couple of summers I've skipped out of going. Plus, I've had a couple of moles removed that were not there until I started getting in tanning beds. I also don't want to be 50 and look 85!

Well......It's that time of year to break out the cute Spring clothes and sport sun-kissed skin.

I wore a dress to work yesterday and felt as white as flour! =)

I've been debating on whether or not to get a spray tan. I'm definitely not hitting the tanning bed, so I felt that was my only option. I called around and found a place I felt I could trust.

The catch.... It's $30 a pop. Not bad, huh? Well, they said the tan wears off after 5-7 days, so in order to keep it I would have to go once a week.

That would cost about $120 a month. No way, Jose!

Dilemma solved.

Yesterday while picking up art supplies for my kiddos for next week, I decided to check out the self tanners. I've used the Jergen's Natural Glow before- but HATED the stinky smell it had.

I decided on the Dove Energy Glow self-tanner. I tried it last night and it was odorless. No stinky smell! I could put in on in the mornings and feel comfortable that I don't stink all day! I woke up this morning and could tell a difference. I'm giving it a try....so far I like it!

No comments: