Monday, March 23

Framed


I stumbled upon this blog a few weeks ago and fell in love with one of their frames. The business is called 'Framed' and it's run by Cortney and Trey McKinney. Cortney and I shared a ladies class at Homewood Church in Birmingham a few years ago. I ordered one of their frames and it arrived today! I love it! They are custom made to fit your own style and the craftsmanship is great! I will definitely be ordering some more, especially around the holidays! These would make great Christmas presents. The prices are also extremely reasonable. I paid $60- which included shipping. At a local boutique in Meridian I priced a similar frame at $150! You definitely can't beat the quality and price of their frames!

Now I just have to decide which picture to put in it!


Check them out..... you'll fall in love with one just like I did!

2 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

You are the best! I can't tell you how happy I am that you love the frame! Thanks for giving us a shout out- we really appreciate it!!

Sylvia Grace said...

You're very welcome! You guys did a great job! It's hanging on my wall now! =)

I'll definitely be ordering from you again!