Saturday, March 7

Fabulous Spring Finds

This week I have made great strides in expanding my closet. I just reorganized last month, but I've run out of space again. Now I'm having to put winter clothes in the guest bedroom closet just to have more space.

Nonetheless, I found some cute Spring pieces yesterday.


Floral Print Dress by American Eagle





Floral Print Tee by American Eagle






Black Peep-Toes by American Eagle






Love these! I think they're my favorite find!


Flats from Old Navy






I actually found these at New York and Co.



The Editor Crop Pant by Express in black.
I purchased this pant in black and khaki.



Editor Crop Pant by Express in Denim.
I can't wait to wear these!

I LOVE the Editor pant- it's just about the only dress pants I buy.
They fit great and last forever! So, it's no wonder I fell hard the the Editor Crop!

I also purchased several tank tops, cardigans, a super cute white leather purse, and a couple more dresses.

I'm ready for Spring!

No comments: