Sunday, March 22

Movie Critiques

Over Spring Break I watched the movies I had been wanting to see: I Am Legend, The Other Boleyn Girl, and Becoming Jane.

I Am Legend was pretty good, although I hated that the hero died in the end- I know I just spoiled it for everyone!
Here's a preview.....




Becoming Jane wasn't my favorite. I found it a bit boring. This is partly because I'm not a huge Jane Austin fan. I hate the movie Pride and Prejudice! I suppose for Jane Austin fans, the movie would be enjoyable.
Here's a preview....



The Other Boleyn Girl was, by far, my favorite! It stirred me to read the book, and now I'm obsessed! Although I must warn you that the movie is actually quite different than the book- I found the book much, much better.
I plan on buying the DVD this coming week.




I'm reading the sequel, The Boleyn Inheritance, and there is talk of a movie coming out soon. I hope Eric Bana is again cast as the king. I couldn't find when it's set to premier- hopefully soon!

No comments: