Saturday, April 4

This One Is For My Love

Happy Birthday to my spectacular husband- Honeydo!


Today my sweet Honeydo turns 31! Last year, to ease the blow of turning thirty, I told him that being thirty isn't as bad as being 'in your thirties'! Well, he's now officially 'in his thirties'! ;)

I always make him a birthday cake, but today we're spending the day at the races ~of course! So, instead of having him blow out his candles on a cake, I he blew them out on pancakes! We started a Saturday morning tradition a few weeks after we were married~ every Saturday morning I make pancakes.
Here's a picture of his surprise pancake-birthday cake!

Last year I threw him a HUGE surprise 30th birthday party! It was so much fun. This year we're just spending the day together- just the two of us!

Tonight I'm taking him out to dinner at Outback - his favorite- and then to see the new Fast and Furious movie. So today is all about racing, racing, racing!

Happy Birthday Honeydo!
I couldn't ask for a better husband!

No comments: