Friday, June 27

My Favorite Things

It's been a while, my friends, since I've posted a Favorite Things list. So, I thought I'd do a fun little post of my latest happies instead of the usual Friday Five.


One. Brookhills Church App
I love David Platt and the message he brings. His books are amazing {especially Radical} and his study Follow Me is one of my all time favorites. I recently came across the app for his church, The Church at Brookhills. It includes a daily reading assignment, explanation notes for the passages, and they also put up their weekly sermon. It's the next best thing to being able to attend his services.


Two. Land O Lakes Cinnamon Sugar Butter
Heaven in a plastic tub, I tell you. I've eaten this with toast every. single. morning for like two weeks now. So good!


Three. Vacation Bible School
It's that time of year again and VBS is in full swing at our little church. I have had a blast this week with my sweet girls. It's always a good time when the focus is on the gospel!


Four. Gel Nails
I wish I had purchased a kit sooner. I love them- they last for weeks and stay super shiny. I've tried three colors so far- a cool blue, hot pink, and a neutral shimmer pink. While I'm usually not into wild colors, the blue is my new fave :)
Five. Chacos
I have my eye one this little pair for our upcoming mission trip.

Six. Water with lemon, lime, and a little salt
Sounds gross, I know but it's how I love my water! I've been trying to keep a count on my water intake, since I never drink enough fluid.

Seven. McDonalds Has Arrived In Butler
Ya'll, our small town is growing. I never thought I'd see the day when we'd get a McDonalds. And yes, I was one of the nerds who kept track of the opening date and made sure I swung by on the big day :)


Eight. Gain Sunflower and Sunshine
Love this scent! It's a great change from the usual scents I buy.

Nine. Rain Boots
Another last minute item on my mission trip list is a new pair of rain boots. I have this lovely pair picked out and adore the fun pattern and pops of yellow.

Ten. Hello Genius books by Michael Dahl
We discovered this series during the Summer Reading Program at the library. Mary Grace looooves them and I can't wait to add our own copies to our home library. They are perfect for her age- not to simple/babyish and not advanced. The books teach life skills and manners with cute animals as the stars of the stories. I highly recommend them!

No comments: