Thursday, June 12

Beach Trip {Destin}

I left my camera at home {terrible mommy, right?}. We improvised and used our phones to capture as much as we could. We had a fabulous time! Mary Grace is part mermaid, I swear. She loves the water and the sand. On our first full day at the beach, she stayed out from 10:30 - 5:00 {with the exception of an hour for lunch}. Our days were filled with beach fun, family, yummy food, and of course shopping.

Day 1 - She couldn't wait to get to the beach!


Day 2 - Beach time with Granny

Sandcastle fun!
Love my little beach baby!

Ice Cream with Mommy while everyone heads to graduation.

The Disney Store is Mary Grace's Happy Place :)

Day 3: Chillin' in the shade

Emerald waters

Day 3: Dinner out at Old Bay Steamer. Yum!
 There you have it, a quick recap of our beach trip. I am already dreaming of heading back. Oh well, the pool will suffice for now :)

Happy Thursday

  photo Signature3.png