Friday, June 6

Friday Five {Beach Edition}



I am soaking up those gorgeous Florida rays and enjoying every minute of being at my 'happy place'. So, I thought I'd do a fun little Beach Edition of the Friday Five.

Warning- this post could leave you with a strong desire to pack up and head to the coast :)



{One} The Sound And Smell Of The Ocean
It's unlike any place else. I love hearing the sound of the waves crash against the sand. It's a calm, rhythmic sound that has a special way of relaxing you. There is nothing better than laying in bed and falling asleep to that sound. Well, waking up to it may be just as amazing :)

{Two} Slower Pace
The typical fast pace of life is hard to find on the coast. I love strolling along at my own pace without rushing or worrying about being somewhere on time. Speaking of time, I love gauging the time by my feelings. Does it matter if it's past lunchtime? No, lunchtime is whenever I feel like I want lunch.

{Three} Being Kissed By The Sun
There's nothing like sitting in a beach chair and being kissed by the sun. Those warm rays are much better than cold days anytime!

{Four} The Atmosphere
There is a vibe at the beach unlike anywhere else. When people go to the coast, they go to enjoy life and are so much more pleasant than perhaps they normally would be. Everyone just wants to be happy. 

{Five} The Food
I honestly had this listed as number one at first. One of my favorite things about the beach is coming in after a hot day on the beach, getting dressed up, and going out to dinner. Seafood is my fave and it's best when eaten at the beach.

Happy Friday!

 photo Signature3.png



No comments: