Monday, June 23

40 Days

Today marks forty days until our team leaves for Nicaragua.

For the next forty days, our team will be in deep prayer and I'd like to ask you to come in agreement with us and join our team as a prayer partner.



I will be praying and fasting, asking the Lord to go before us and soften hearts so that the people will be receptive to our message. After all, we can only share the good news- the Holy Spirit moves the heart.

I will also be in prayer for myself and my team- that the Spirit will move in our midst, start a revival in our hearts, and draw us into deeper waters in preparation for the mission work He is already orchestrating for us to complete.

I'm praying that Jesus will put His Word and wisdom in my head, His love in my heart, and His words in my mouth. That in all I do, I represent Him and His message.



 photo Signature3.png

No comments: