Tuesday, June 3

Gel Nails {I Finally Joined The Fun}

I finally caved and splurged on a gel nail kit.

Oh my.

I am a bit nervous as to how well this little venture may turn out but I'm also excited and trying to be optimistic.

A friend of mine uses the Gelish system and swears by it. Her nails are always gorgeous and they last so much longer than regular polish.

Friday I had an appointment at the salon {yes, I did decide to go with a shorter do and I am loving it}. I had a gel manicure to see how well I liked them before spending money on a kit. With typical polish, my nails would have already started chipping. With the gel nails, they have yet to chip and are still super shiny and oh so pretty :)

I browsed online and read way to many reviews before deciding on the Red Carpet system, which I found for a great price on Amazon. I added a few little extras and decided to only get two neutral colors. I'll save buying the bold colors for when I can actually see them in person at the beauty store.

Alright lovelies, have any of you ever used a gel system? I'm all open for advice and tips!

Gel Nail Splurges



 photo Signature3.png

No comments: