Wednesday, December 11

My Christmas List {2013}

  1. Time.  This year I want a little more time- to get lost in a book, to craft, to snuggle with my baby, to spend talking with my husband over breakfast, to do all the fun holiday lovelies that make this season so special.
 
 2. Sleep. Sleeping late with my wee one, afternoon naps on a pallet by the fire...


3. Laugther.  The belly laughs that leave you in tears. I'm looking forward to loads of fun and laughter with my family as we reminisce!

4. Breaking Bread With Loved Ones. You know I cannot leave out the yummy food. I love our big family meals together during the holidays! Whether it's fellowship meals with our church family or the traditional Christmas Eve dinner at Nannie's home- I'm looking forward to them all!

4. Enjoy The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year. Last year I was so caught up in having the perfect pinterest Christmas {a post on this to come}. This year I want to make things more simple, and focus more on enjoying the process rather than fretting over the finished product. I don't want to complicate things so much that I lose the joy of the season.

 5. Family & Friends. I love seeing family that often we don't see much during the year. It's always so much fun seeing how much the little ones have grown and catching up on all the happenings in our lives. I am looking forward to spending time with the ones we love most- after all, that's what really makes this season the best time of the year.

I'm wishing for all the things that make this time of year so wonderful. And just in case Santa finds my name on the Nice List, this little lovely will be the perfect ending to a wonderful season.

 What is on your Christmas list?
  photo Signature3.png

No comments: