Friday, December 13

Five on Friday

Helloooooo Friday! We are oh so happy to see you again!
Today's list is all about parties- I'm talking birthday, Christmas, and even sewing.

1. Birthday Boy
My nephew is celebrating his big first birthday tomorrow and I am still trying to find where the time has gone. Babies grow up way too fast. Tomorrow our little man enters the world of toddlerhood and we are celebrating with a cute Mustache Bash!

 2. Christmas Cantata
Confession: I have wanted to sing in our Christmas/Easter cantatas for years and years. It's always been my little secret wish. My husband insists that I cannot carry a tune, so for fear of embarrasing him {and myself} I refrained from taking part. Well, I spilled my secret to a church friend who insisted I give it a go :) I promised my husband that I would not do a solo, but would instead try and blend in with the choir! Our cantata is Sunday evening and I. Am. Stoked.

3. Women on Mission Annual Party
Our WMU Christmas party is tonight and I'm looking forward to a night out with my church sisters. It's one of my favorite parties every year!

4. Children's Christmas Party
Tomorrow is a busy day- choir practice, birthday parties, and then ending the day with the children's Christmas party at church. Mary Grace loves playing with her church friends and I cannot wait to see all the kiddos enjoying the season together!

5. Sewing Parties
On Tuesday morning, my sweet friend Missouri Momma stopped by for a mini sewing party. We made her little ones the cutest Christmas outfits! They are going to look so cute in their matching lovelies! Nothing beats a sewing party filled with ruffles, girl time, and laughs- all while in sweat shirts and yoga pants!

Okay, you know what to do! List your five randoms  for today then link up with us through Joy over at The Sowell Life. Don't forget to check out other fun Five on Friday lists while there!

Happy Friday, Lovelies!




No comments: