Wednesday, August 28

Taking Care Of My Smile


Today is a big day for this lady.. and my teeth.

I had a routine cleaning last week and my sweet hygienist informed me that I have one teeny tiny itty bitty cavity.

I cannot believe I have my first cavity.

I have been so bummed about this whole thing. I have always had amazing teeth. Naturally straight, no braces for me. I've never had to do whitening treatments, root canals, or any of that yucky stuff. The only major incident with my teeth was in high school when I had my wisdom teeth removed.

But here I am, in my late twenties with my first cavity.

So, today I have the pleasure of going to get it filled. It's very small, so they said it wouldn't require shots, numbing, or gas. There's the bright side!

I am thankful for my sweet hygienist and wonderful dentist. My hygienist is actually a dear friend and fellow church member, so I'm looking at it as a visit to see a friend rather than going for a cavity filling. Another bright side!


Here's to a cavity free smile!

No comments: