Friday, August 16

Friday Five {link up #8}



Oh happy day, it's Friday lovelies! You know what that means- another fun filled link up with my blogging friend, Joy. Check out her Friday Five, along with others who have linked up. We'd love for you to join us!

One. Chooze Shoes
If you see my child out and about in two different shoes, please don't think I've finally lost my mind. We picked up this adorable pair of Chooze Shoes at The Berry Patch- the idea behind them is to chooze to be different. Along with being adorable, proceeds to go to help families in poverty.



Two. Cozy Coupe
Mima brought this by and it is a huge hit. She is in love with her little coupe and insists we push her constantly. She even tries to fill up the gas cap with her sippy cup- too cute. If you have a little one, I highly recommend investing in one of these. The only thing I would change is the handle- they make a similar style with a wagon handle. My back would have benefited from a longer handle.




Three. Fall Atire
I'm excited to see a few lovely Fall pieces showing up on some of my favorite online shops. I love these looks I found via Pinterest. Scarves, boots, sweaters.. oh my!




Four. Avon's Banana Coconut Bath Wash
My friend, T, has recently started selling Avon. I was super excited to order one of my favorites- the Banana Coconut Bath wash. She threw in the lotion and body spray as a bonus. Score! It's the little things in life that make me happy.




Five. Time With Family and Friends
Last weekend, Mima {my mom} came over for a visit, followed by lunch and shopping with my bestie, Chickadee. Monday we had a late morning visit from T. Tuesday I had a fun little sewing class with my friend Missouri Momma. This weekend we are gearing up for a fun little sweet sixteen birthday party, complete with time spent with cousins playing in the pool. Not to mention, Granny {Bob's mom} is coming down and we are super excited at the chance for a date night.



Happy Friday, Lovelies!



1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh man. I think I would totally love that banana coconut stuff! I love anything banana and coconut! And those shoes.... TOO adorable! I like the idea of them being similar, but different. And have you seen the socks like that... I think even Walmart has them. I'm ready to break out the fall clothes, too. And this weather over the past two days has me thinking it's almost time. Happy Friday Sylvia! Hope you and the family have a wonderful weekend. And thanks for linking up, and giving the shout out!