Friday, August 9

Friday Five {link up # 7}



One. Autumn
This is the part of Summer where the heat starts getting the best of me and I start counting down the days until Fall. For some reason, as soon as Independence Day comes and goes, I'm ready for Autumn. I'm dreaming of those crisp, cool mornings, Fall colors, change in wardrobe, pumpkins... oh I could go on and on.



Two. Bunting
 My friend and I ( T over at My Beauti{full} Life) are taking a bunting class next week and I am oh so excited! I'm hoping to make some cute fall designs for our home- and for Sew Southern, of course :)




Three. Time
I'm so thankful for the time I am getting to spend with my sweet daughter. I'm beginning to look forward to the possibility of being a SAHM. You read correctly- more on this to come.

 
Four. Shark Week
Finally, something worth watching on TV (other than our usual Mickey Mouse). I am terrified of large, open bodies of water and Shark Week always confirms that a cruise is out of the question.



Five. Umbrella Stroller
I was the mom who just had to have that expensive jogging stroller. Granted, if we take a stroll around the lake, then it is a must due to the rough roads. Having said that, I love having this lightweight stroller to push around while out shopping, etc... Worth the $20- plus, in our house, you can't go wrong with Minnie Mouse.

Happy Friday,blogland!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I can't wait to hear more about this class y'all are taking! And I'm with ya... so ready for the cooler temps, and the falling leaves, and the pumpkins. SO READY. I've never watched Shark Week... guess I'm too scared.
Thanks for linking up today. Hope y'all have a great weekend.