Wednesday, August 14

Little Artist


I love doing artwork with kids. As a teacher, it was always my favorite time of day. Now, I get to do all those adorable, messy projects with my wee one.


Art supplies make us happy, happy, happy.




Finished masterpieces


Little one made this in her Sunday school class. Love those little scribbles!


Display Dilemna.
I've been brainstorming ways to display our little artist's masterpieces. Our stainless steel fridge is only magnetic on the sides- boo. Thus, I've had to look for ideas on how to display our lovelies in ways other than cluttering the fridge. I hit up pinterest and found some cute ideas. This is our art wall today- but I'm planning to add some cute chalkboard decals, ribbon, and pins to make a cutesy display.
 Pitiful, I know.

Inspirations
I'm thinking this design will work best for the narrow area beside our fridge.


Love the quote.




Here are some Pinterest inspired projects we cannot wait to try.

Perfect for Daddy to hang in his shop!

Great little happy for the grands.

Reminds me of the Halloween cards we made last year.

Here's to fun times spent making art!

No comments: