Thursday, December 11

Spoiled


I've decided to spoil myself. I hired housekeepers! I've been meaning to blog about this for a while now. This is the best thing I've ever spent my money on. It's WONDERFUL! I can't explain how nice it is to come home to a sparkling home- and know that you didn't have to spend all day cleaning! When I first pitched the idea to my husband, he wasn't too thrilled. He finally agreed on one condition: our housekeeper had to be someone we know and TRUST! They came Monday and stayed from about 8:30 to about 2:30. I left a list of things I needed done- they did them all and then some! They cleaned everything from my oven, to my blinds, to my base boards, to my washer and dryer, to my ceiling fans and light fixtures, to folding laundry. You name it and they cleaned it. When I came home Monday night and saw how wonderful they did, I cried. Now that I'm working full time and going to grad school, I don't have time to clean as much as my OCD requires. I really hate spending my Saturday's cleaning and doing laundry. Well, problem solved and my OCD has been calmed! I'm in love with my housekeepers! I can't wait for them to come again!

I AM IN HEAVEN!

No comments: