Thursday, December 11

The Atonement Child


I finished this over the weekend and it was GREAT! I wasn't as good as Redeeming Love, but then again, nothing could top that book. Nonetheless, I highly recommend this book! I've always been against abortion, but this book reinforced my opinion through scripture and the main character's struggle.

To sum up the book: Dynah was the perfect, all American girl. She was a devout Christian attending a notable Christian College. She was engaged to a fellow college student, and she was saving herself for marriage. Then, one night she was raped. She became pregnant and from then on struggled with what decision to make. She visited abortion clinics and adoption agencies. I won't ruin the ending by telling what she decided.....but you should definately read this book!

Yesterday I picked up STORI TELLING by Tori Spelling. I am a huge fan! I've been wanting to read this book for months, but it was sold out EVERYWHERE! I finally got a copy and I started on it last night. So far, so good!

No comments: