Friday, December 26

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I had been dying to go see this movie. Finally, it came out and we went and saw it this afternoon. MESMERIZING - to say the least! It stars Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett. Brad Pitt is too sexy in this movie. Too sexy! I'm hoping to go and see it again with one of my girlfriends. This is definitely one I plan on picking up once it's out on DVD. If you don't watch but one movie this year- watch this one! I laughed then cried, then laughed, then cried.... It was breathtakingly beautiful! This is now my all time favorite movie! I think it even surpasses The Notebook and several other classics.

Here's a quick preview featuring highlights from the movie. I NEVER go to the movies- today was the first time I've been in about 2-3 years. I'm definitely going to see this again! You should too!

No comments: