Friday, December 26

My New Favorite Toy

One of the things my husband got me from 'Santa' was a steam cleaner. I've been wanting one of these FOREVER! After shopping around and finding just what I wanted (it had to have good upholstery attachments), I decided on this one. After getting home tonight from the movies, I decided to give it a try. I'm in love! I vacuum every other day- that's a gurantee. So, I was disgusted to see how filthy our carpet really was! I steam clean every few months, but obviously I need to do it more! Now, instead of having to borrow or rent, I have my own! In six months, I'll have steam cleaned so much that our carpets will be an entirely different color! =)


We settled on the Hoover SteamVac Turbo with Clean Surge. This thing does it all! Plus, it drys the carpet almost completely - no more having to wait for it to dry! Plus, it applies heat directly to the carpet to get out those tough stains!

No comments: