Thursday, December 11

Ahhh...mazing

Tuesday I wore the cutest pair of boots to work. Love them! However, I've slacked on wearing heels and have been opting for flats to save my feet from sure agony. So, by the end of the day, my feet were killing me. While browsing around in WalMart, I came upon this thing. I immediately put it in my cart and headed for the checkout! haha




It's ahh...mazing! I sat in the living room, read gossip magazines, watched tv, sipped a glass of blackberry merlot, and was in heaven! Bobby wanted to try it out so I was kind enough to let him try it (it was hard for me to part with it, even for my husband!). He fell in love! We're now fighting over who's turn it is to use it! haha

Seriously, it was only $15 dollars! It vibrates, bubbles, and massages your feet at the same time. Go and buy one- you'll be in heaven!

No comments: