Thursday, April 10

The Small Town Life {As A Column}

Hi, lovelies!.

I wanted to share a bit of news concerning The Small Town Life.

My little blog is going places- to the Choctaw Sun newspaper, that is.

The paper contacted me a couple of weeks ago and were interested in having me write a weekly column, based on my blog.

Of course, I said yes, and I am so excited about this new little adventure. It's a mission field of its own, in a way.

My column will begin appearing in the April 23rd edition {at least that's our goal}.

My life is such a hodgepodge of sorts. I am a former teacher, turned SAHM, who owns a sewing boutique, dabbles in the real estate business, and now I will wear the hat of a colunnist.


I guess I haven't quite decided what I want to be when I grow up. There's beauty in change, new adventures, and never standing still.

It's funny that they contacted me- well, not funny, it was God getting my attention. Three people in the last few months have told me to contact the paper. I thought it would be neat, but never really thought they would take me on board, so I didn't do anything. When the paper contacted me, suddenly God had my full attention. My best friend, Chickadee, is always telling me to write a book.


If you live locally, look for me in the paper! :)

I have a post for tomorrow and every day next week: our beach trip recap, 2 year photo shoot pictures, Mary Grace's 24 month update, as well as another little surprise :)

Thanks for your continued support and for taking the time to follow along.
Here's to a new adventure!
  photo Signature3.png

No comments: