Tuesday, April 15

Easter Eggstravaganza

Saturday the mini and I ventured to the Lazy Acres Easter Eggstravaganza with Mima {my mom}. The weather was perfect and we had a blast! Mary Grace loved seeing the animals, collecting the mystery eggs, and visiting the Easter bunny. To my surprise, she actually sat in his lap! Granted, she wasn't having the time of her life, but she didn't scream and cry.... I'd say we've made progress since sitting in Santa's lap at Christmas.


{Finding the special eggs}
{Jumping}


{Riding the Choo-Choo}

{My sweet girl}

{She's figured out what hunting eggs is all about}

{Gorgeous girl}

{At least she didn't scream and cry :) }

We both had oh so much fun! We are so excited to dive into more Easter fun this weekend with family and friends! 

Happy {Cold and Rainy} Tuesday!
  photo Signature3.png

No comments: