Wednesday, April 23

The Bible in 31 Days {New Testament}

I am currently on day 25 of 31 and that means I am now in the new testament. My asssignment today is Zechariah 11 - Mark 6, to be more detailed.

I am on track to finish on time and haven't missed a day so far. Even with my little eye issue on day 2, I persevered and read every single word of my reading assignment, even though it was a bit painful.

The Lord is moving through His word and this has been an amazing challenge. Don't get me wrong, it's been tough. I read on average around 2.5 - 3 hours daily, and have pulled many long nights to make sure I finished my daily assignments.

I've had several people ask about my reading plan, so I thought I'd share it again for those of you who may have missed the earlier post.

I am reading the Bible straight through, from Genesis to Revelation, in one month {31 days}. You can find my reading plan here.

There are other plans for one month reading, such as reading through the Word chronologically, and even reading a few chapters from each section {i.e. law, history, poetry, prophesy...}.

If reading the Word in a month is just a little too much of a stretch for you, there is also a three month plan {which my husband is currently doing}. You can find it here.

My running partner is even reading a book of the Bible each day, which is a great plan in itself.

I am excited to see how those of you who are deciding to follow along and take the challenge grow through this experience! Keep me posted!

Happy Bible Reading!
  photo Signature3.png

No comments: