Monday, April 14

Sweet Lucy

Our family is growing... by four paws!

Meet Lucy. Also known as 'Lootee' by my two-year old. She is sweet, loving, energetic, and oh so playful. Mary Grace loves, loves, loves to hold the leash and help walk her around the neighborhood. 

A friend of ours was giving away puppies. Everyone has said that 'mutts' make the best dogs. We shall see!

So far we are all adjusting well. I had prepared myself for an all night bark fest the first night she was home, but she surprised us all and slept soundly {and quietly} through the night. We are keeping her on the carport for now, until she and Louie either become friends or learn to tolerate each other {the porch is his domain}. She's a little to young for the wireless fence collar, but I am looking forward to seeing that day come. 

Being honest, we got the puppy for Mary Grace, and although they will become friends, I have a feeling Lucy is my dog. She is attached to me the most, follows me everywhere, and has a melt down when I go inside. I am hoping she will grow up to be a great running partner :)











This is the big surprise I was dying to share! I have a post for everyday this week {we have a lot to catch up on}. Coming up this week: our weekend recap, our beach trip details, Mary Grace's 24 month update, and of course, the Friday Five. I'm so excited to share Mary Grace's 2 year photoshoot pictures, so I may double up and do two posts one day :)

It's raining at the lake today, so that squashes any plans of playing outdoors. Instead of staying cooped up, the wee one and I are heading to Meridian for lunch and a little shopping.

Happy Monday, lovelies!
 photo Signature3.png

No comments: