Tuesday, November 26

Elf on the Shelf

We've decided to join the band-wagon and welcome our own little elf into our holiday traditions. I know the boy elf is more traditional, but I really think the girl elf is too cute!

Onto my current dilemma- the name. Let's face it, the name is key, especially since he or she will be visiting our home for years to come.

I've hit a wall in the creative naming department so I checked out Pinterest for a solution. I found several cute name ideas and stumbled across this list.
Enter my faithful blogging friends for help :) I've narrowed it down to the following:

Girl Names
  • Poppy
  • Noelle
  • Trixie
  • Evie
  • Rosie
Boy Names
  • Noel
  • Jinx
  • Hermey
  • Dash 
  • Jingle

Which do you like best? Or, maybe you have a cute name that isn't on the list. I welcome all suggestions :) 

No comments: