Monday, July 30

Window Wonder

I wanted to do something with our bathroom window, but couldn't quite make up my mind. Finally, I decided to add decorative window film- like I did to our front door. Gila film is ah-mazing- it's simple to use, can be cut to fit any shape/style window, doesn't damage windows, and is easily removed. It adds privacy, but still allows light to come through.

....Gila should pay me as a spokesperson :)





 

You can find Gila Window Film at most home improvement stores {purchased ours at Lowes}. For our bathroom window, I used a decorative style.


Tip: Buy the Gila application kit. You may think you can just make do with things at home, but trust me on this one, it's worth paying a few extra bucks.

Before {picture from this post on our master bath redo}


After



Here are some before/after shots of our front door from 2010. I may have already blogged these pictures, but oh well... hey they are anyway!

 
 
 Big change, right! And oh-so much cheaper than buying new doors/window panels.

That's it for today!
Happy Monday!

No comments: